Sunday, February 20, 2011

Everyday life..in moscow

The weeks here are beginning to feel like days, as they are flying by. Though it also seems slow - as a whole I mean. My calendar is filled with "x's" and shows that I have only been here a month; however it feels much longer than that. Moscow is becoming "home" and when I hear people speaking in Russian it hardly seems foreign.

We have not run out of things to do yet. The other day, a few of us roamed around Moscow and ended up at a Georgian restaurant. It was delicious. We managed to get by with our terrible Russian, and ordered well (in my opinion)

For valentines day we went bowling! Yes, bowling. It was easily one of the best valentines days ive spent. I am beginning to grow very fond of everyone here, and I may be dreading the day we all part. Other than that, we have begun incorporating movie nights into our weeks. We use the projector and our little "family" piles up into one of the rooms and spends the night watching movies. This has been one of my favorite things. While its freezing outside, we are warm and cozy inside.

Not a ton of things have happened, but all of it has been wonderful. We are all just living life, but in a different city.

No comments:

Post a Comment